How To Root Infinix Hot (X507)
However, I was able to root the device easily using iRoot (formerly vRoot). You need a PC to get this done.
a good USB cable
Steps to root Infinix Hot
1. First enable Developer Options on your device by going to Settings > About. Tap the build number 7 times to enable developer options.
2. Go to Settings > Developer Options. Turn on USB Debugging from here.
3. Download PDANet+ and install. In case you’re asked to select a driver to install, select others.
4. Connect your phone when prompted to continue installation.
This will install the needed PdaNet+ app on your phone as well.
5. Download iRoot and install on your PC.
6. Start the application and wait till it shows your phone is connected.
7. Hit the “Connect Device” button and wait till your phone is properly identified.
8. When the device has been identified, click the “Root” button.
9. After a while, the process should successfully complete and the rooting should be done already.
To confirm, you can install Root Checker Basic from Play Store.