Posts by Categories
How To Root Tecno Phantom Z Mini
If you absolutely have no idea why you need to root your phone, it’s advisable not to do it at all.
Rooting your device has a lot of advantages and at the same time, there are risks involved. To know what rooting means, the benefits and risks involved, you can check this article.
Disclaimer: You’re doing this at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage caused or if you void your warranty.
Steps to Root Tecno Phantom Z Mini
a good USB cable
Steps to root Infinix Hot
1. First enable Developer Options on your device by going to Settings > About. Tap the build number 7 times to enable developer options.
2. Go to Settings > Developer Options. Turn on USB Debugging from here.
3. Download PDANet+ and install. In case you’re asked to select a driver to install, select others.
4. Connect your phone when prompted to continue installation.
This will install the needed PdaNet+ app on your phone as well.
5. Download iRoot and install on your PC.
6. Start the application and wait till it shows your phone is connected.
7. Hit the “Connect Device” button and wait till your phone is properly identified.
8. When the device has been identified, click the “Root” button.
9. After a while, the process should successfully complete and the rooting should be done already.
To confirm, you can install Root Checker Basic from Play Store.