Good news everyone, MTN has just introduced a new set of internet data packages cheaper than what we are used to. These are the cheapest data bundles you can get on your MTN SIM for now except for using free browsing methods.
At the moment, I have subscribed for the 750mb data plan for only N500 and I'm surfing with it on my PC using the 2G network and was able to download a 20mb video within 7 minutes.
To activate any of these cheap mtn data plan packages, use the USSD activation codes below:
VALIDITY/ACTIVATION/SUBSCRIPTION CODE/PRICE FOR THE NEW MTN DATA BUNDLES
- Activate 30MB with N100 valid for 24HRS using *131*104# or send 104 to 131
- Activate 100MB 200 valid for 24HRS using *131*113# or send 113 to 131
- Subscribe for 750MB 500 valid for 7 Days using *131*103# or send 103 to 131
- Activate 1.5GB 1000 valid for 30 Days using *131*106# or send 106 to 131
- Sunscribe to 3.5GB 2000 valid for 30 Days using *131*110# or send 110 to 131
- Get 10GB 5,000 valid for 30 Days using *131*116# or send 116 to 131
- Get 22GB 10,000 valid for 30 Days using *131*117# or send 117 to 131
- Purchase 50GB 20,000 valid for 90 Days using *131*118# or send 118 to 131
- Buy 85GB 50,000 valid for 90 Days using *131*133# or send 133 to 131
These newly introduced MTN bundle plans works on mobile phones like Tecno, Gionee, HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Infinix etc as well as on Nokia Windows Phone, iPhones, iPad, Tablets and PC.After subscribing to any of these cheap data bundle plans, do you know you can share data with other people on MTN network. Whether you are in school, at home or at work, MTN data share features works to send data to different MTN lines from a single source.
- Activate with: *131*2*1#
- Change your PIN with: *131*2*5#
- Add a new MTN number to share to with: *131*2*2#
- To share data bundle, use this code: *131*2*3#
- To see beneficiaries on your list: *131*2*4#
To check the remaining data balance on these new MTN data plans, just send 2 to 131 or dial the USSD code: *131*4#
My opinion is that MTN has decided to give us the best pending the launch of the LTE services. This is to make 3.5G data services more attractive by the time the roll out the new platform. Do you think data share and sale SME businesses are nailed? How does the service fair in your area, drop your comments and don't forget to share this post.