DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL INSTAGRAM FOR BB 10 PHONES – Q5, Z30, Z3, Q10 Z10
When Instagram was launched, the developer had Android users in mind and so it became a difficulty for Blackberry phones users to download the App on their phones. This has actually made a lot of people lose interest in the App, even with the advent of other supporting Apps such as Regrann and others.
But in the course of this article we will discuss on how to download and install Instagram for blackberry 10 phones and this will include the majority of 10 phone series such as Q5, Z30, Z3, Q10 and Z10.
You should also have in at the back of your mind that your Blackberry 10 device can actually download most apps supported by android devices.
Instagram is one of the trending application and it is good to have on your phone as it allows you to share photos with your friends and also see the photos that your friends are sharing on their timelines.
Besides WhatsApp and Facebook, Instagram can be considered as one of the most used apps by social media users, but the problem with the App is just that it is not easily accessible for Blackberry users
Now the issue with download an Instagram App on your Blackberry Device is that, though it will easily download, you might need to install the raw file of the app’s apk. You might be concerned on where to get that, it is nothing to worry about as we have provided the full details in this article.
But remember that if your version of Blackberry device is lower than the 10 series, this article might not really be of any assistance to you.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL INSTAGRAM FOR BLACKBERRY 10 PHONES
Just as we have earlier mentioned that the most android apps can easily be downloaded and installed on your blackberry 10 device. But for you to install Instagram, you will need to get the download link off the internet as the app is not readily available on the App Store.
So the little stress that you might just encounter is getting the download link which we are providing for you already.
STEPS IN DOWNLOADING INSTAGRAM ON BB 10 PHONES
- The first thing that you need to do is visit your phone default browser.
- Then visit this link: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5762-instagram-for-android.html and download the Instagram for android phones
- When you get to the page, you will be presented with the option of downloading for Android, choose that.
- Then all that is left for you to do is to follow the instructions that will be presented to you via your screen, then you are set to have your Instagram on your phone.
- Remember that you will be required to enable installation of Apps from 3rdparty sources on your phone. This you can do by going to the settings then App Manager and then Installing Apps. Then you select and it will be turned on
ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS AT THE BLACKBERRY WORLD
If you still find it difficult to download Instagram from the above mentioned method. Then this option will be quite easier for you to use. On the Blackberry app world, there are quite a number of alternatives app that you can download instead of Instagram. Install and see if it will perform well with your phone.
iGrann and some other similar apps have proven to perform as better as installing the original Instagram app and this could serve as an alternative for your blackberry 10 devices. iGrann can be downloaded on their website: igrann.com and you can try it out to see how it performs on your device.
- None Found